Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Families, isn't it about time

So today I felt like I was in one of those LDS family commericals. Kyndra was at school, Tyler was at work, and Peyton was in her crib asleep. So, Garrett and I went outside to shovel the side walks. As I was working I felt a snowball hit me. I looked up and Garrett had a big cheesy grin on his face. In the back of my head, I thought, I really have to get this done. Anyway, we put our shovels down, had a snow ball fight until oops, I got him good. So we built a snowman instead. He is so prould, can't you tell?! I eventually got the snow shoveled, but I'm glad I listened to that voice that told me to play with my son. It breaks my heart how fast my kids are growing. Garrett is a Sunbeam!!! Augghhhh

4 comments:

Jen Moyer said...

Thats cute! Nothing better than playing in the snow with your little boy!

Shaunab said...

That is adorable!! Hey, how did you get Garrett to part with that much broccoli??

Suzie said...

Too cute!

velvetelement said...

You are right about time with the kids. I feel like I need to do more of that and not worry about what my house looks like or other things like that as much.