Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rrrreeeeeeeeeddddddd!!!!


My baby brother is HOME!!! Okay he isn't really a baby anymore, i'm his big sister and he'll always feel like that to me. Reed arrived in Salt Lake after serving an LDS mission in Alaska on Jan 5th at 8:00am. The funny thing is that my baby sister Valerie (Duck) arrived in Washington D.C. that same morning about the same time to begin her mission. The only missed each other by about 7 hours. Reed is doing great and has begun school at SLCC. Welcome home Reed, we love you!!!

3 comments:

Suzie said...

Holy cow! What an exciting time for your family!

PumpkinPeters said...

YEA REED!! YEA VALERIE!! I'm so excited for them both; what an exciting time. I miss your family. I've got so many memories with them :). I miss you and Tyler too.

Jake said...

sweet

Homes for sale utah