Thursday, August 28, 2008

1st Grade!!!

School started on Monday and my
baby is in 1st grade!! Here I will say it
again, It seems it was only yesterday
she was born.
She is loving it, I am missing her and
Garrett wants to join her.
On her first day, I walked her to her
classroom and Garrett took off it back
pack. I motioned to him to follow me and
he started crying and said, "But mom you
said I could go to school too". I think he
misunderstood me. I meant that he could
come to school with me to take Kyndra.
Oops. We are doing a neighborhood
preschool, hopefully that will fill the need
for school for now.

4 comments:

Shaunab said...

what a sad yet exciting day!!! I can only imagine what it would be like to sends my child off to school all by themselves. She is such a social butterfly she won't have near as hard a time as mom and dad. love ya!!!

Jen K. said...

Hi! I have been blogg linking from one swim team member to the next so I thought that I would see how you and Tyler are doing...It's been about 2.5 years since I saw you at Old Navy, wow time flies! You have such a cute family and it looks like you have had a fun summer. 1st grade is a big step, you have to pack a lunch, homework and they are gone all day. I think 1st grade opens their little eyes to what the world holds a lot more , and you realize just how grown up your babies are getting. Let me know what you are up to...we should have a Swim reunion! I only saw Erin Romney and Alexis at the high school reunion... I miss my chlorine queens!

Unknown said...

my how time flies!!! How can our babies be BIG first graders already! It was fun seeing you at the mall!

Ali B. said...

Wow she looks just like you with dark hair!!